Square One is an international award-winning landscape architecture practice operating across Australasia, Africa, and the Middle East. Our close-knit team are committed to excellence in design that champions living environments and celebrates diversity to create meaningful and engaging places.
We are seeking innovative and talented landscape architects to work on a full-time basis with experience in the design and delivery of landscape projects. You will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of sectors including public domain, education, commercial, residential, transport, regional and urban design projects.
WHY JOIN US
- Fantastic company culture and working with tight-knit teams in Sydney, South Africa, and Milan.
- Supportive and stimulating work environment to allow you to reach your fullest potential.
- Opportunities to work on diverse projects with large project teams both in Australia and abroad.
- We support a holistic approach to work and life with a range of benefits to support and enrich your experience with us including flexible working arrangements.
- Be part of a talented and experienced collective whose vision and mission is to bring out a positive impact on the built environment.
- 5+ Year’s post-graduate experience in landscape architecture and leading teams.
- Sound communication skills including well-developed written, visual, and verbal capabilities.
- Demonstrated capability in managing the delivery of projects within fee budget and time allocation.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional understanding of construction and experience in detailing complex projects.
- Preparation of full documentation and specification packages through all project stages.
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365.
Please submit your CV and work examples (treated in strict confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries please contact Tracey Leonard at email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia.
Salary range: $90,000 – $120,000 per year – full time.