How did regenerative design transform this car-centric development into a social green hub?
• Repurposing the car park ramp as a multi-purpose meeting, recreation, and event space.
• Slicing through the vehicular ramp to open to the sunny and sheltered northern aspect.
• A large reflecting pool enhances the microclimate and mirrors the planting and the sky.
• The ramped arbour contains breakaway spaces for meetings and gallery for the event space.
• A bar and food stalls connect at the ground floor for lunches and functions.