How did regenerative design transform this car-centric development into a social green hub?
1) Repurposing the car park ramp as a multi-purpose meeting, recreation, and event space.
2) Slicing through the vehicular ramp to open to the sunny and sheltered northern aspect.
3) A large reflecting pool enhances the microclimate and mirrors the planting and the sky.
4) The ramped arbour contains breakaway spaces for meetings and gallery for the event space.
5) A bar and food stalls connect at the ground floor for lunches and functions.